What is LoboRESPECT?
LoboRESPECT is the name of UNM’s comprehensive approach to preventing and responding to sexual misconduct in our campus community. This website includes information on our prevention education efforts and programs, services and support for victims of sexual misconduct, our policies and sanctions, and much more. All aspects of LoboRESPECT will elevate and strengthen our conversations and efforts to build and sustain a culture of respect in our campus community.
- To reduce sexual misconduct in our campus community
- To provide effective and comprehensive primary prevention programs
- To effectively respond to sexual misconduct that happens in our campus community
- To support victims of sexual misconduct so they continue to thrive in our educational environment
- To create a campus environment that does not tolerate any form of sexual misconduct