Mobile Lobo Food Pantry
Roadrunner Food Bank will be holding weekly distributions at two locations:
- Westside Location: Sept. 21 at 8 am – AMC Theatre at 3810 Las Estancias Way. Enter via Pops Plaza.
- Westside Location: Every Friday, starting October 8 at 9:30 am – AMC Theatre at 3810 Las Estancias Way. Enter via Pops Plaza.
- International District Location: Sept. 28 at 8 am – Manzano Mesa Park at 710 Stephen Moody St. SE. Enter near 701215 Stephen Moody St. SE.
- Please consider pre-registering for the distribution above. If this is the first time at one of our food distributions, please register in advance. Registration doesn’t guarantee a place in line, however, it helps speed up the wait times. To register visit: https://rrfb.link2feed.com/
- If you have visited the distributions before, there is no need to register a second time. Only one registration per household is needed. Thank you!
Every month, students have the opportunity to receive free groceries through the Mobile Lobo Food Pantry program, donated by the Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico.
All pantry dates will take place from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. or until supplies last. All dates are subject to change. Please call the LoboRESPECT Advocacy Center at 505-277-2911 to confirm.
Future Pantry Dates:
To Be Determined
The Mobile Lobo Food Pantry takes place at the UNM South Parking Lot on the southwest corner of Avenida Cesar Chavez and Buena Vista.
What to Bring
Validstudent ID card
- Box(es) or bag(s) to carry your groceries home
- Friend/ family member(s) to help carry your groceries*
*Students may have another individual pick up their food for them if needed. Please contact theLoboRESPECT Advocacy Center to make these accommodations at 505-277-2911.
- Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico
- Dean of Students Office
- Office of Student Affairs
- LoboRESPECT Advocacy Center
If you're interested in volunteering for the Mobile Lobo Food Pantry, please call the LoboRESPECT Advocacy Center directly at 505-277-2911 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to accept help to keep the Mobile Lobo Food Pantry going. Since the Mobile Lobo Food Pantry began in 2014, we are proud to have served over 8,700 students and families by providing them with free groceries. Many students and families cannot afford to buy food. Please help us to continue serving our students by donating today. To make a donation, please visit our donation page. Every dollar helps. We thank you in advance for your kind contribution.
Roadrunner Foodbank of New Mexico
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.